Monday, November 2, 2009

Beautiful Location For Scuba Diving in Croatia by Nikola Kovasevic

Having discovered the magic of diving about ten years ago, every free moment I spent under the sea in various tourist destinations throughout Europe. Reading the article in the NY Times I was delighted and made a final decision: I would spend my holidays in Croatia on the Dalmatian coast. Region of Dalmatia, often called the coast of thousand islands was the right choice to rest my body and soul.

I visited two Dalmatian islands, Hvar and Vis and met hospitable people, saw many sights, some of which were even older then thousand years. Untouched nature, beautiful clear sea, pleasant climate and the traditional gastronomy, which dates back to Roman days made my vacation perfect. Intacted underwater life of islands Hvar and Vis, with rich flora and fauna, underwater caves, old Roman galleys, sunken ships from the old times inspired me to dive even several times a day. So I had a chance near the island of Hvar to see destroyed fighter aircraft from World War II and had first-hand experience of that part of world history.

The most beautiful underwater adventure I had on the island of Vis, where I had the opportunity to dive into the Blue Cave, a trademark of the island of Vis. Through an underwater entrance to the cave, passages reflected the sun rays and created a fascinating sight: various shades of blue overflew the ceiling and stone caves on the rocky bottom.

This holiday is one of the most beautiful I have experienced and I would warmly recommend everyone to visit Croatia and Dalmatian coast for you will surely want to return.

You can find out more on diving location on this link: http://www.dalmatia.hr/36344/natural-beauties/pid/41365/

Nikolayev

No comments:

Post a Comment